What do we do?
When you choose Eco-1 not only do you get a quality electrical installation at the right price, you get all of the product and industry knowledge that we have developed over the years.
The Eco-1 electrical installation is different – it adds value and saves energy
- We use energy saving, smart components selected from trusted suppliers
- All our installation are engineered to reduce energy consumption both during installation and use
- We prefabricate offsite wherever possible
- We use the best equipment from trusted suppliers
- Design and verification
- High voltage systems
- Inspection and test
- Compliance reports
- Electrical surveys
- Thermal imaging and load balancing
- LV main distribution installations
- Lighting and emergency lighting systems including automatic intelligent controls
- Small power systems
- Fire alarm and disabled refuge systems
- Security installations including CCTV, intruder alarm and access systems
- Information and telephone communication systems
- Earthing and protection including surge protection, lightning protection, and earth mats
- Electrical infrastructure including pre-fabrication services
- Mechanical power and control wiring
- External lighting installations
- Energy saving products and solutions
- Vehicle car charging
Health & Safety
Health & Safety is a top priority within our business. We are fully committed to improving safety standards and awareness within our own organisation and the industry as a whole. We dedicate a significant level of resource to meet these aims, with both an in-house team and the services of a retained consultant.
We are proud to have achieved a number of SSIP accreditations including Constructionline ‘Gold’ level, CHAS, Safecontractor and Altius to further demonstrate our commitment to the highest possible safety standards.
Incident & Injury Free Policy
Eco-1 is committed to operating in and helping to create an incident and injury free (IIF) environment wherever we are present.
- provide the necessary investment to achieve the above mission
- proactively work with all stakeholders, including end customers, main contractors, suppliers and sub-contractors, to ensure the mission becomes a reality
- Do not compromise our commitment to health and safety
- support an IIF environment through structured training, supervision, and information
- Take a zero-tolerance approach to any injury or incident regardless of the severity and / or frequency
- disseminate best practices and technical support via the Eco-1 Way
Eco-1 is committed to providing world-class sustainable solutions to improve the building environment. We listen to our client’s requirements and think about how our solutions meet today’s demands whilst always considering the future.
Our environmental management system is certified to ISO 14001:2004 Our ISO14001: 2004
Environmental Management Systems (EMS) makes sure that our ideas, combined with our customer requirements develop into sustainable solutions that save money. We are committed to minimising the impact our operations can have on the local environment whilst providing maximum protection to our employees, customers and the public.
We believe in delivering the difference to our customers and this is why we look beyond every client’s baseline requirements to provide a complete service, including:
- leading-edge design tools in the tender stages of the process
- a fully integrated business function to provide smart, value for money, solutions
- off-site fabrication services – we can literally build it before we install it
- complete prototyping and factory acceptance test services; – testing and commissioning in real-time “on-the-job” to provide fault free installations – we get it right first time
- Ongoing implementation of our environmental management culture, which is based on the principle of achieving and reporting continuous improvement in environmental performance
Eco-1 believes that working together as a team, in partnership with our customers provides the best opportunities to understand the real requirements and return sustainability.
Quality must be delivered.
Eco-1 is certified to BS EN ISO: 9001/ 2008 and has a policy, manuals and systems to ensure that quality is delivered in a consistent manner throughout the organisation.
Delivering quality is about fostering a ‘right first time’ culture. Whether on site or in the office, everyone is motivated towards quality. We operate a zero defects, zero snags policy on all sites.
We have established, documented, implemented and maintained a quality system that is designed around continual improvement and effectiveness. The Quality Manual and Operating Procedures are designed to explain fully the procedure we follow to control the quality of our installations and form a part of our service to customers. These procedures are to ensure that we achieve the best quality standards in order to become our customer’s only choice of electrical solutions providers.